[COMPLETED] [VN] [OTHERS] Amorous Professor Cherry Remastered

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : I'm Kouta Koikawa, and I'm having a problem with my studies.


It's not that my classmates' ruckus bothers me, I sit at the front of the room to avoid their antics.


The real problem is my social studies professor, Chieri Hase.


From the day she started teaching here, I haven't been able to keep my eyes off her!


She's a rookie teacher, but I'm captivated by every movement of her beautiful body.


I can't work up the nerve to confess my feelings, I'm her student, after all, and I'm sure she wouldn't find this sort of forbidden love to be proper... until one day when fate brings us together in an encounter that changes our lives forever.


รายละเอียด : ฉันชื่อโคตะ โคอิกาวะ ฉันมีปัญหากับการเรียน


ไม่ใช่ว่าความวุ่นวายของเพื่อนร่วมชั้นทำให้ฉันรำคาญ ฉันนั่งที่หน้าห้องเพื่อหลีกเลี่ยงการรบกวนของพวกเขา


ปัญหาที่แท้จริงคืออาจารย์สังคมศึกษาของฉัน ชิเอริ ฮาเสะ


ตั้งแต่วันที่เธอเริ่มสอนที่นี่ ฉันก็ละสายตาจากเธอไม่ได้เลย!


เธอเป็นครูมือใหม่ แต่ฉันหลงใหลทุกการเคลื่อนไหวของเรือนร่างที่สวยงามของเธอ


ฉันไม่กล้าที่จะสารภาพความรู้สึกออกไป ฉันเป็นนักเรียนของเธอ และฉันแน่ใจว่าเธอคงไม่คิดว่าความรักต้องห้ามแบบนี้เหมาะสม... จนกระทั่งวันหนึ่งเมื่อโชคชะตานำพาเรามาพบกัน ร่วมกันในการเผชิญหน้าที่จะเปลี่ยนชีวิตเราไปตลอดกาล


GENRE : 2DCG, Animated (Only certain scenes are animated), Japanese Game, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Voiced, Anal Sex, BDSM, Big Tits, Blackmail, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy (Impregnation), Scat (Only one scene), Sex Toys, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Romance, School Setting.


DOWNLOAD ( WIN ) : ANONFILES - GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - UPLOADHAVEN

LINUX : ANONFILES - GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - UPLOADHAVEN

MAC : ANONFILES - GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - UPLOADHAVEN

ANDROID : MIXDROP - MEGA - 4EVER




















Post a Comment

0 Comments