[COMPLETED] [UNITY] Rich Lady's Slave Role Play

 




LANGUAGE : English, Japanese, Chinese, and many others


DETAIL : Reluctantly agreed to accommodate my difficult supervisor from the company I had previously worked for but, in return, she started to “play slave” as her payment!


She’s calling me “master” and occasionally stripping me of my clothes, even putting her hands on me!


What the hell was going on!?!​


รายละเอียด : อย่างไม่เต็มใจที่จะรองรับหัวหน้างานที่ยากลำบากของฉันจากบริษัทที่ฉันเคยทำงานมาก่อน แต่ในทางกลับกัน เธอเริ่ม “เล่นเป็นทาส” เพื่อชดเชย!


เธอเรียกฉันว่า “นายท่าน” และบางครั้งก็ถอดเสื้อผ้าของฉันออก แม้กระทั่งเอามือมาจับตัวฉันด้วย!


นี่มันเกิดอะไรขึ้น!?!​


GENRE : 2DCG, 2D Game, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Oral Sex, Titjob, Simulation, Slave, Vaginal Sex.


DOWNLOAD : ANONFILE - GOFILE - WORKUPLOAD - ZIPPYSHARE













Post a Comment

0 Comments