[COMPLETED] [VN] [OTHERS] Gunslinger Moon

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : As I struggle to survive, I try to fulfill the promise to my late mother, at the same time, I desperately want to find my missing childhood friend.


But as I embark on this journey full of ups and downs, I discover there are many things that I do not know about myself yet and even more things, that I still need to learn.​


รายละเอียด : ขณะที่ฉันพยายามดิ้นรนเพื่อเอาชีวิตรอด ฉันพยายามทำตามสัญญาที่ให้ไว้กับแม่ผู้ล่วงลับ ในขณะเดียวกัน ฉันก็อยากจะตามหาเพื่อนสมัยเด็กที่หายไป


แต่ในขณะที่ฉันเริ่มต้นการเดินทางที่เต็มไปด้วยขึ้นและลง ฉันค้นพบว่ามีหลายสิ่งหลายอย่างที่ฉันยังไม่รู้เกี่ยวกับตัวเอง และอีกมากมายที่ฉันยังต้องเรียนรู้


GENRE : 2dcg, male protagonist, trap, big ass, anal sex, monster, kinetic novel, adventure, group sex, gay, oral sex, dating sim, romance.


DOWNLOAD ( WIN, LINUX ) : GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

COMPRESSED : PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD










Post a Comment

0 Comments