[COMPLETED] [VN] [OTHERS] Oppai no Ouja 48

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : The other day, when I was reading an adult book, I thought, “I can tell whose breasts they are by just looking at them, Well, am I a king of oppai?”


However, there was no way to prove it…. But one day, I receive a letter and it includes a bunch of free sex tickets! Also, the reverse side of each ticket has the photo of someone’s breasts.


When I’m confused, a girl, Nil, appears in front of me.


According to her, I’m qualified to take part in a game. It seems the tickets aren’t fake.


My mission is to look for a girl who’s got the same breasts printed on the ticket. Like this, my search for oppai begins….​


รายละเอียด : เมื่อวันก่อน ขณะที่ฉันอ่านหนังสือสำหรับผู้ใหญ่ ฉันคิดว่า "ฉันสามารถบอกได้ว่าหน้าอกของใครเพียงแค่มองที่หน้าอก ฉันเป็นราชาแห่งโอปป้าเหรอ?”


อย่างไรก็ตามไม่มีทางที่จะพิสูจน์ได้…. แต่วันหนึ่งฉันได้รับจดหมายและมีตั๋วเซ็กส์ฟรีหลายใบ! นอกจากนี้ ด้านหลังของตั๋วแต่ละใบมีรูปหน้าอกของใครบางคน


เมื่อฉันสับสน สาวนิล ก็ปรากฏตัวต่อหน้าฉัน


ตามที่เธอพูด ฉันมีคุณสมบัติที่จะมีส่วนร่วมในเกม ดูเหมือนว่าตั๋วจะไม่ใช่ของปลอม


ภารกิจของฉันคือตามหาผู้หญิงที่มีหน้าอกเหมือนกันบนตั๋ว แบบนี้ การค้นหาโอปป้าของฉันก็เริ่มขึ้น….​


GENRE : 2DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, BDSM, Big ass, Big Tits, Censored, Cheating, Creampie, Foot job, Group Sex, Hand Job, Humor, Incest, Japanese Game, Lactation, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Multiple Endings, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Parody, Pregnancy, Tit job, Vaginal Sex, Voiced.


DOWNLOAD : ANONFILE - GOFILE - MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP

VOICE FIX : WORKUPLOAD

*The game requires registry and Japanese locale to work, check install instruction on how to run the game.

















Post a Comment

0 Comments