[COMPLETED] [VN] [OTHERS] The Older Chick Said to be a Dom is Actually a Sub!? I Took Her Home and Trained Her!

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : I wake up to find myself completely naked with a headache.


When I go to the kitchen, a girl I don't know is cooking with nothing but an apron on.


The girl gazes at me with lustful eyes. Just what did I do yesterday!?​


รายละเอียด : ฉันตื่นขึ้นมาและพบว่าตัวเองเปลือยเปล่าพร้อมกับปวดหัว


เมื่อฉันไปที่ห้องครัว ผู้หญิงที่ฉันไม่รู้จักกำลังทำอาหารโดยไม่มีอะไรนอกจากผ้ากันเปื้อน


หญิงสาวมองฉันด้วยสายตาหื่นกระหาย เมื่อวานฉันทำอะไรลงไป!?​


GENRE : 2DCG, Anal sex, Bdsm, Big ass, Big tits, Censored, Japanese Game, Male Protagonist, Sex Toys, Vaginal sex, and more.


DOWNLOAD : ANONFILE - GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - WORKUPLOAD












Post a Comment

0 Comments