[COMPLETED] [VN] [OTHERS] St. Yariman's Little Black Book Complete

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : It was last summer, my wife and I divorced after twenty years of married life.


I worked my ass off so I could support us so she wouldn’t have to lead an embarrassing life of poverty.

It was all for naught, though.


She eventually confessed that she found me repulsive, and that she was cheating on me with a guy twenty years my junior.


I was stunned, but I wasn't angry.


I wasn't sad. I didn't even find it to be all that strange.


The years I spent toiling away as a wage-slave stripped the love I had for my wife along with it.


That's precisely why I felt downright merry the night following our divorce.


I went out drinking on my own, wandering around downtown for the first time since my bachelor days.


The city changed just like I did. As I watched the youngsters who now laid claim to downtown, I realized someone was looking at me.


The gaze belonged to a woman younger than myself.


At first glance, she seemed like the kind who'd look disgusted if she had to sit next to an old guy like me on the train.


But she made no effort to distance herself. In fact, she approached me…


"Looking for a good time?"


And so began the tale of a divorcee and his escapades with five gorgeous, Saintly Sluts.


รายละเอียด : เมื่อฤดูร้อนที่แล้ว ฉันกับภรรยาหย่ากันหลังจากแต่งงานมายี่สิบปี


ฉันทำงานหนักเพื่อที่จะได้สนับสนุนเรา เพื่อที่เธอจะได้ไม่ต้องมีชีวิตที่น่าอับอายด้วยความยากจนมันเป็นเรื่องไร้สาระ


ในที่สุดเธอก็สารภาพว่าเธอพบว่าฉันน่ารังเกียจ และเธอกำลังนอกใจฉันกับผู้ชายที่อายุน้อยกว่าฉันยี่สิบปี


ฉันอึ้งแต่ไม่ได้โกรธ


ฉันไม่ได้เศร้า ฉันไม่เห็นว่ามันจะแปลกขนาดนั้น


หลายปีที่ฉันทำงานตรากตรำในฐานะทาสรับจ้างได้ปลดเปลื้องความรักที่ฉันมีต่อภรรยาไปพร้อมกับความรักนั้น


นั่นเป็นเหตุผลที่ทำให้ฉันรู้สึกมีความสุขในคืนหลังจากการหย่าร้างของเรา ฉันออกไปดื่มคนเดียว เดินเล่นรอบตัวเมืองเป็นครั้งแรกตั้งแต่สมัยเรียนปริญญาตรี


เมืองเปลี่ยนไปเหมือนฉัน เมื่อฉันดูเด็กที่ตอนนี้อ้างสิทธิ์ในตัวเมือง


ฉันก็รู้ว่ามีคนกำลังมองมาที่ฉัน


สายตาเป็นของผู้หญิงที่อายุน้อยกว่าฉันเมื่อมองแวบแรก เธอดูเหมือนคนที่จะรังเกียจถ้าเธอต้องนั่งข้างชายชราอย่างฉันบนรถไฟ


แต่เธอไม่พยายามทำตัวห่างเหิน อันที่จริง เธอเดินเข้ามาหาฉัน…


"กำลังมองหาช่วงเวลาดีๆ อยู่หรือเปล่า"


ดังนั้นเรื่องราวของผู้หย่าร้างและการหลบหนีของเขาจึงเริ่มต้นขึ้นพร้อมกับสาวแกลร่านห้าคน


GENRE : 2dcg, male protagonist, big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, creampie, oral sex, multiple endings, voiced, japanese game, titfuck, prostitution, ugly bastard, cosplay, anal sex, sex toys, exhibitionism, group sex.


DOWNLOAD : GOFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD




















Post a Comment

0 Comments