[COMPLETED] [VN] [UNITY] Harem of Nurses

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : “Out of my way, fuck off!”


“If I had a chance, if only I had some extraordinary power…”


Newly unemployed, I was daydreaming of a harem while walking down the street, when an arrogant hottie in a luxury car interrupted me.


Could a hypnosis device I accidentally found on the bus be my chance to making my dreams come true?


“Carry these boxes up, hurry!”


“These boxes are as heavy as lead and you want me to carry them all up to the 7th floor by myself without a lift?”


I was working as a humble security guard in a hospital and was being ordered around by an unreasonable female boss.


In my anger, I used this dark power for the first time.


รายละเอียด : “ออกไปให้พ้นทางของฉัน ออกไป!”


“ถ้าฉันมีโอกาส ถ้าฉันมีพลังพิเศษบางอย่าง…”


เด็กใหม่ที่กำลังว่างงาน ฉันกำลังฝันกลางวันถึงฮาเร็มขณะเดินไปตามถนน เมื่อสาวฮอตผู้หยิ่งผยองในรถหรูมาขัดจังหวะฉัน


อุปกรณ์สะกดจิตที่ฉันบังเอิญพบบนรถบัสอาจเป็นโอกาสของฉันที่จะทำให้ความฝันของฉันเป็นจริงได้หรือไม่?


“ยกกล่องพวกนี้ขึ้น เร็วเข้า!”


“กล่องพวกนี้หนักพอๆ กับตะกั่ว แล้วคุณอยากให้ฉันขนมันขึ้นไปที่ชั้น 7 ด้วยตัวเองโดยไม่ต้องใช้ลิฟต์เหรอ?”


ฉันทำงานเป็นเจ้าหน้าที่รักษาความปลอดภัยที่อ่อนน้อมถ่อมตนในโรงพยาบาลและได้รับคำสั่งจากเจ้านายหญิงที่ไม่สมเหตุผล


ด้วยความโกรธ ฉันได้ใช้พลังแห่งความมืดนี้เป็นครั้งแรก


GENRE : 2dcg, male protagonist, big ass, big tits, hypnotism, vaginal sex, oral sex, creampie, japanese game, sex toys, harem, milf, anal sex.


DOWNLOAD : GOFILE - WORKUPLOAD - ANONFILE - PIXELDRAIN - UPLOADHAVEN











Post a Comment

0 Comments