[COMPLETED] [VN] [OTHERS] Fukou na Kaa-san to Shiawase Love Love Seikatsu

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : My father…”That man”, committed domestic violence.


To run away I lived by myself for a few years while becoming a college student,and I had to take custody of my mother.


“That man” had found a woman and thrown her away.


When my mother arrived,her body and heart were both exhausted,she couldn’t sleep at night,and couldn’t hold a proper conversation in her depressed state…​


รายละเอียด : พ่อของฉัน…”ชายคนนั้น” ก่อความรุนแรงในครอบครัว


เพื่อหนีฉันอาศัยอยู่คนเดียวเป็นเวลาสองสามปีในขณะที่เป็นนักศึกษาวิทยาลัยและฉันต้องดูแลแม่ของฉัน


“ชายคนนั้น” พบผู้หญิงคนหนึ่งและโยนเธอทิ้งไป


เมื่อแม่ของฉันมาถึง ร่างกายและหัวใจของเธอก็อ่อนล้า เธอนอนไม่หลับในตอนกลางคืน และไม่สามารถสนทนาอย่างเหมาะสมในสภาพที่หดหู่...​


GENRE : 2dcg, Male Protagonist, Incest, Big Tits, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Creampie, Vaginal Sex, Censored, Japanese Game, Anal Sex, Romance, Titfuck, Groping, Teasing, Milf, Male Domination.


DOWNLOAD : ANONFILE - GOFILE - MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - ZIPPYSHARE







Post a Comment

0 Comments