[COMPLETED] [VN] [UNITY] The Witch's Sexual Prison

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : Master said that I’m full of sexual desireIf I want to cure my perverted behavior, I should wear the chastity sheath.


“Even the chastity sheath can’t cure you… seems that you need to be trained hard."


I had always been a very horny guy.


I would think about H things all day that my master called me a male dog on heat…


But then I suddenly wanted to cure my perverted behavior Could I succeed?


However, along with the training progress, I felt like I became more horny.


Was that normal? Was she… really my master?​


รายละเอียด : ท่านอาจารย์บอกว่าฉันเต็มไปด้วยความต้องการทางเพศ ถ้าฉันอยากจะรักษาพฤติกรรมที่บิดเบือนของฉัน ฉันควรสวมฝักพรหมจรรย์


“แม้แต่ฝักพรหมจรรย์ก็รักษาคุณไม่ได้… ดูเหมือนว่าคุณต้องได้รับการฝึกฝนอย่างหนัก”


ฉันเคย เป็นผู้ชายที่หื่นมาก


ฉันเอาแต่คิดถึงเรื่อง H ทั้งวันที่เจ้านายเรียกฉันว่าหมาตัวผู้...


แต่จู่ๆ ก็อยากจะรักษาพฤติกรรมที่ผิดๆ ของฉัน ฉันจะทำสำเร็จได้ไหม


อย่างไรก็ตาม พร้อมกับความก้าวหน้าในการฝึกฉันก็รู้สึกว่า ฉันมีอารมณ์มากขึ้น


ปกติไหม เธอคือ... เจ้านายของฉันจริงๆ เหรอ


GENRE : 2dcg, male protagonist, female protagonist, bdsm, multiple endings, voiced, big ass, big tits, fantasy, vaginal sex, anal sex, futa, handjob, footjob, urination.


DOWNLOAD : WORKUPLOAD - ANONFILE - GOFILE - ZIPPYSHARE - RACATY









Post a Comment

0 Comments