[COMPLETED] [VN] [OTHERS] Koukaku Idol Kirameku Stage de, Hirogaru Anal!

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : "Ahh, did I get more readers today?"


I flipped down my official site hoping for new comments. My shoulders fell in disappointment.


It had been six months since my debut as an idol.


Since I was young, I've wanted to be an idol, and against my parents' wishes I auditioned at an agency.


It was like a dream, and I had no doubt at all that the future had great promise for me...


รายละเอียด : "อ๊ะ วันนี้ฉันมีคนอ่านมากขึ้นหรือเปล่า"


ฉันพลิกเว็บไซต์อย่างเป็นทางการของฉันโดยหวังว่าจะได้รับความคิดเห็นใหม่ ไหล่ของฉันลู่ลงด้วยความผิดหวัง


หกเดือนแล้วตั้งแต่ฉันเดบิวต์เป็นไอดอล


ตั้งแต่ฉันยังเด็ก ฉันอยากเป็นไอดอล และขัดกับความปรารถนาของพ่อแม่ ฉันจึงไปออดิชั่นที่บริษัทแห่งหนึ่ง


มันเหมือนกับความฝัน และฉันไม่สงสัยเลยสักนิดว่าอนาคตจะมีคำมั่นสัญญาที่ดีสำหรับฉัน...


GENRE : 2DCG, Censored, Japanese game, Female protagonist, Multiple endings, Voiced, Anal sex, Ahegao, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Internal view, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Sex Toys, Fisting, Large/Huge insertions, Expanding, Hidden Vibrator.


DOWNLOAD : MEGA - MEDIAFIRE - WORKUPLOAD - ANONFILES







Post a Comment

0 Comments