[COMPLETED] [RPGM] Succubus Game - Unbeknownst to my Girlfriend, I'm Pleasure Corrupted in My Dreams

 




LANGUAGE : English


DETAIL : I have a cute and pure girlfriend. You could say she's even out of my league.

However, since we started dating, we haven't advanced past the hand-holding stage, and I'm at that age where I want to kiss and have lots of sex.


While I'm considering all this, suddenly SHE appeared...In my dream, a woman calling herself a succubus.


This large-chested woman in revealing clothes makes me play a game.


"If you clear the game, you will awaken as usual. If you lose, you will be punished. If you refuse, you will never awaken again."


Faced with this, I can only accept the conditions of the game...


รายละเอียด : ฉันมีแฟนที่น่ารักและบริสุทธิ์คุณสามารถพูดได้ว่าเธออยู่นอกลีกของฉัน อย่างไรก็ตาม ตั้งแต่เราเริ่มออกเดท เรายังไม่ผ่านขั้นตอนการจับมือและฉันอยู่ในวัยที่ฉันต้องการจูบและมีเซ็กส์มากมาย


ขณะที่ฉันกำลังพิจารณาเรื่องทั้งหมดนี้อยู่ ทันใดนั้นเธอก็ปรากฏตัวขึ้น...ในความฝันของฉัน มีผู้หญิงที่เรียกตัวเองว่าซัคคิวบัส


ผู้หญิงหน้าอกใหญ่คนนี้ในชุดเปิดเผยทำให้ฉันเล่นเกม “ถ้าคุณเคลียร์เกม คุณจะตื่นขึ้นตามปกติ หากคุณแพ้ คุณจะถูกลงโทษหากคุณปฏิเสธ คุณจะไม่มีวันตื่นขึ้นอีกเลย”


เจอแบบนี้ก็รับได้แค่เงื่อนไขของเกม...​


GENRE : Oneesan/Older Girl/Older Sister, Succubus/Incubus, Cuckoldry (Netorare (Female Steals Male)), Cheating, Submissive Man, Submissive Woman


DOWNLOAD : ANONFILE - NOPY - PIXELDRAIN - UPLOADHAVEN









Post a Comment

0 Comments