[COMPLETED] [RPGM] RPG to Experience Realistic Exposure and Molester From a Female Perspective

 




LANGUAGE : Japanese


DETAIL : Madoka spending lovely days with her fiancé.

Madoka is a construction company sergeant, and after getting married, he has a financially blessed life.

The relationship with my parents-in-law was also good, and it was supposed to be the best marriage that everyone would envy ...

However, a little question arose in Madoka's heart. Am I satisfied with my normal life, having lived a life that was too normal?

At one point, I decided to change my makeup and go to work

I have a faint expectation that this will change my life ...

Then, I was the first to be molested because I was so plain and unobtrusive!

Pleasure to be touched on the train!

She plans to spend a little free time to marry her fiancé to satisfy her excitement


รายละเอียด : มาโดกะใช้เวลาช่วงวันสบายๆ กับคู่หมั้นของเธอ มาโดกะเป็นจ่าบริษัทก่อสร้าง และหลังจากแต่งงาน เขามีชีวิตที่มีฐานะการเงินดี

ความสัมพันธ์กับพ่อแม่บุญธรรมของฉันก็ดีเช่นกันและควรจะเป็นการแต่งงานที่ดีที่สุดที่ทุกคนจะอิจฉา ...

อย่างไรก็ตาม คำถามเล็กๆ เกิดขึ้นในใจของมาโดกะ

ฉันพอใจกับชีวิตปกติของฉัน ใช้ชีวิตที่ปกติเกินไปหรือไม่?

มีอยู่ช่วงหนึ่ง ฉันตัดสินใจเปลี่ยนเมคอัพไปทำงาน

ฉันมีความคาดหวังเล็กน้อยว่าสิ่งนี้จะเปลี่ยนชีวิตฉัน ...

จากนั้นฉันก็เป็นคนแรกที่ถูกลวนลามเพราะฉันเป็นคนธรรมดาและไม่สร้างความรำคาญ!

สัมผัสความสุขบนรถไฟ!

เธอวางแผนที่จะใช้เวลาว่างเล็กน้อยเพื่อแต่งงานกับคู่หมั้นของเธอเพื่อสนองความตื่นเต้นของเธอ


GENRE : Chirarism (Peeping), Cuckoldry (Netorare), Cuckoldry (Netori), japanese, molestation, Outdoor Exposure, t Slice of Life/Daily Living, Woman's Viewpoin.


DOWNLOAD : WORKUPLOAD - MIXDROP








Post a Comment

0 Comments