[COMPLETED] [RPGM] Public Bath Work - A Story About Shota Bandai Being Attacked By An Older Sister

 




LANGUAGE : English (MTL), Japanese


DETAIL : A public bath with old-fashioned numbers ... One day, my grandfather got very low back!

I thought about closing the public bath temporarily, but ... I'm the tracer, so I'll work instead, so it's okay! I thought ... I couldn't finish my work alone, and when I saw a woman changing clothes that I could see from the watch stand ...

But it's okay ...! My childhood friend Izumi-neechan will also help me, so I'll take the place of my grandfather properly!


รายละเอียด : ห้องอาบน้ำสาธารณะที่มีรูปแบบโบราณ ... อยู่มาวันหนึ่งปู่ของฉันกลับอ่อนแอลงมา

ฉันคิดว่าจะปิดห้องอาบน้ำสาธารณะชั่วคราว แต่ ... ฉันเป็นผู้สืบทอด ก็เลยทำงานแทน ไม่เป็นไร!

ฉันคิดว่า ... ฉันทำงานคนเดียวไม่เสร็จ และเมื่อฉันเห็นผู้หญิงเปลี่ยนเสื้อผ้าที่มองเห็นได้จากแท่นนาฬิกา ...

แต่ไม่เป็นไร ... ! อิซึมิ-นีจัง เพื่อนสมัยเด็กของฉันก็จะช่วยฉันด้วย ดังนั้นฉันจะทำหน้าที่แทนคุณปู่อย่างเหมาะสม!


GENRE : Elder Girl x Younger Boy, japanese, Lovey Dovey/Sweet Love, Male Protagonist, Shota, Totally Happy.


DOWNLOAD : WORKUPLOAD - MIXDROP





Post a Comment

0 Comments