[COMPLETED] [ADV] No Different World TS Reincarnation Cheat - Order Quests are Difficult

 




LANGUAGE : Japanese


DETAIL : Suddenly one day I was hit by a truck and died, Moreover, it seems that the goddess made a mistake, I can’t return to my original body, so I apologize for reincarnating in a different world.


And when I noticed, I was reincarnated into an elf tribe, However, for some reason, to a girl …


“Oh, you’re a girl !?”


Why, eh, why is this ?


But I have to live in this world from now on … I had no choice but to go to the Adventurer’s Guild and look for a quest.


“Well … I don’t think I can get any quests …”


There are only quests that are difficult for me.


(That bad goddess, why didn’t you give me a more decent ability … I can use magic a little, but my power is less than average …) I looked at every corner of the board, but it seems that I can definitely carry it out. There is no.


(… I wonder if there are any other quests besides this board)


, I asked the receptionist of the guild. Then …


“If you’re a woman like you, you can mediate these things …”


and the quest presented by the Adventurer’s Guild …


รายละเอียด : อยู่มาวันหนึ่งฉันถูกรถบรรทุกชนจนเสียชีวิต นอกจากนี้ดูเหมือนว่าเทพธิดาทำผิดพลาด ฉันไม่สามารถกลับไปร่างเดิมได้ ดังนั้นฉันขอโทษสำหรับการกลับชาติมาเกิดในต่างโลก


และเมื่อฉันสังเกตเห็น ฉันกลับชาติมาเกิดในเผ่าเอลฟ์ อย่างไรก็ตาม ด้วยเหตุผลบางอย่าง กับผู้หญิงคนหนึ่ง …


“โอ้ คุณเป็นผู้หญิง !?”


ทำไม เอ๊ะ ทำไมเป็นอย่างนี้


แต่ต่อจากนี้ฉันต้องอยู่ในโลกนี้ … ฉันไม่มีทางเลือกอื่นนอกจากต้องไปที่ Adventurer's Guild และมองหาภารกิจ


“อืม … ฉันไม่คิดว่าฉันจะได้เควสใดๆ เลย …”


มีเพียงภารกิจที่ยากสำหรับฉันเท่านั้น


(เจ้าแม่ใจร้ายคนนั้น ทำไมเธอไม่ให้ความสามารถที่ดีกว่านี้แก่ฉัน … ฉันสามารถใช้เวทย์มนตร์ได้นิดหน่อย แต่พลังของฉันน้อยกว่าค่าเฉลี่ย … ) ฉันดูทุกซอกทุกมุมของกระดาน แต่ดูเหมือนว่าฉันสามารถทำมันได้อย่างแน่นอน ไม่มี.


(… ฉันสงสัยว่ามีภารกิจอื่นนอกเหนือจากกระดานนี้หรือไม่)


ฉันถามพนักงานต้อนรับของกิลด์ จากนั้น …


“ถ้าคุณเป็นผู้หญิงอย่างคุณ คุณสามารถไกล่เกลี่ยสิ่งเหล่านี้ …”


และภารกิจที่นำเสนอโดยกิลด์นักผจญภัย …


GENRE : Elf/Fairy, Sex Change/Transsexual, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Fantasy, Long Hair, Blonde Hair.


DOWNLOAD : WORKUPLOAD - MIXDROP








Post a Comment

0 Comments