[COMPLETED] [ADV] Fall in Love With Your Voice and Long for It!

 




LANGUAGE : Japanese


DETAIL : Shunsuke Otoha, the main character who has dreamed of working with voice since childhood, However, his father suddenly said he would change jobs.


I want to support my father’s dream of becoming a full-time farmer, But I definitely don’t want to give up my dream!


My sister Hinata Otoha will also be transferred, I don’t want to leave my neighbor’s childhood friend, Akari Yuminami.


If this happens, we have to earn our own living expenses …!


Thinking that way, I’m worried about this and that, One day, I came up with the idea of ​​selling an audio work, At random, Akari gets involved.


Will the dream-threatening sales operation succeed?


รายละเอียด : ชุนสุเกะ โอโตฮะ ตัวละครหลักที่ใฝ่ฝันอยากทำงานด้านเสียงมาตั้งแต่เด็ก อย่างไรก็ตาม จู่ๆ พ่อของเขาก็บอกว่าเขาจะเปลี่ยนงาน


ฉันต้องการสนับสนุนความฝันของพ่อในการเป็นเกษตรกรเต็มเวลาแต่ฉันไม่ต้องการที่จะล้มเลิกความฝันของฉันอย่างแน่นอน!


ฮินาตะ โอโตฮะ น้องสาวของฉันจะถูกย้ายด้วย ฉันไม่อยากทิ้ง Akari Yuminami เพื่อนสมัยเด็กของเพื่อนบ้าน


หากเป็นเช่นนี้ เราต้องหาเงินเลี้ยงชีพเอง…!


คิดแบบนั้น ฉันกังวลเรื่องนี้และเรื่องนั้น อยู่มาวันหนึ่งเกิดความคิดที่จะขายงานเครื่องเสียง โดยบังเอิญ Akari เข้ามามีส่วนร่วม


การดำเนินการขายที่คุกคามความฝันจะสำเร็จหรือไม่?


GENRE : Big breasts, Binaural, Childhood Friend, internal cumshot, japanese, Lovey Dovey/Sweet Love, Younger Sister.


DOWNLOAD : WORKUPLOAD - MIXDROP










Post a Comment

0 Comments