[COMPLETED] [ADV] Do S to Hyouban no Toshiue Kanojo wa, Igai ni Do M Deshita

 




LANGUAGE : Japanese


DETAIL : I woke up with some fragrant scent, she has lived alone since she moved to Tokyo and she hasn't been there either.

Moreover, she is currently naked, I have a cancer and my head hurts.


(I ... did you do something ...?)


And when I look at the kitchen, a woman who is completely unfamiliar with a naked apron is cooking with humming.


"Oh, did you get up? I can do it soon, so wait?"


Until yesterday, it was a joint training camp with the karate club of another university, I remember that it was over and there was a launch party.


As she traced her vague memories, she remembered calling out to a female senior called "De S Mongoose" at another university.


When she was practicing karate, she had a keen eye for stabs and kicks ... Now I have a gentle look.


(After all ... I did it, I ...)


Given the situation ... I'm sure it's crossed the line.

I strongly regret that I have no memory at all.


Eventually she stared at me with her moist eyes.


"I ... it was the first time I did something like that ... maybe I was pretty excited ... I'm embarrassed, but that's ... I don't hate it ..."


And she stares at my erection cock with eyes like a female beast


"This is ... last night, I messed up my ass and over there ..."


With that said, she folded her hands behind her and kissed the tip of her trabeculae.


รายละเอียด : ตื่นมาก็มีกลิ่นตัวหอมๆเธออาศัยอยู่ตามลำพังตั้งแต่เธอย้ายไปโตเกียว และเธอก็ไม่เคยไปที่นั่นด้วย ยิ่งกว่านั้นเธอกำลังเปลือยกายอยู่ ฉันยังคงไม่สร่างเมาและปวดหัว


(ฉัน ... คุณทำอะไรบางอย่าง ... ?)


และเมื่อฉันดูที่ห้องครัว ผู้หญิงที่ไม่คุ้นเคยกับผ้ากันเปื้อนเปลือยกำลังทำอาหารด้วยเสียงฮัม


“อ้าว ตื่นแล้วเหรอ เดี๋ยวผมจัดให้ รอเลย”


จนเมื่อวานเป็นค่ายฝึกร่วมกับชมรมคาราเต้ของมหาวิทยาลัยอื่น ฉันจำได้ว่ามันจบแล้วและมีงานเปิดตัว

ขณะที่เธอติดตามความทรงจำที่คลุมเครือของเธอ เธอจำได้ว่าร้องเรียกรุ่นพี่หญิงชื่อ "De S Mongoose" ที่มหาวิทยาลัยอื่น

เมื่อเธอฝึกคาราเต้ เธอมีสายตาที่เฉียบแหลมในการแทงและเตะ ... ตอนนี้ฉันมีรูปลักษณ์ที่อ่อนโยน


(หลังจากทั้งหมด ... ฉันทำมันฉัน ... )


จากสถานการณ์ ... ฉันแน่ใจว่ามันข้ามเส้น ฉันเสียใจอย่างยิ่งที่ฉันไม่มีความทรงจำเลย


ในที่สุดเธอก็จ้องมาที่ฉันด้วยดวงตาที่เปียกชื้นของเธอ


"ฉัน ... มันเป็นครั้งแรกที่ฉันทำอะไรแบบนั้น ... บางทีฉันค่อนข้างตื่นเต้น ... ฉันอาย แต่นั่น ... ฉันไม่ได้เกลียดมัน ... "


และเธอก็จ้องที่หัวโจกของฉันด้วยตาเหมือนสัตว์เดรัจฉาน


"นี่คือ ... เมื่อคืนฉันทำตูดของฉันและที่นั่น ... "


พูดจบเธอก็เอื้อมมือไปข้างหลังและจูบที่ปลายกระดูกต้นแขนของเธอ


GENRE : Anal, Apron, Blindfold, Bondage, japanese, Stockings, Voice.


DOWNLOAD : WORKUPLOAD - MIXDROP






Post a Comment

0 Comments