[COMPLETED] [ADV] De M Sister’s Exposure Play - A Secret Play That Can not Be Told to Anyone

 




LANGUAGE : Japanese


DETAIL : My sister "Miku" is very friendly, has a perfect appearance, and has excellent grades, If you mention the good points, there is no sharpness, it is exactly a talented person, But one day I discover a ridiculous secret.

Miku had posted a video posting site showing her masturbating in my room.

Why was Miku shooting masturbation?

Why is the shooting location my room?

Various thoughts fall into the snow and disturb the inside of my head.

I also thought about calling Miku and asking him directly.

However, if you ask, "Did you masturbate in my room?", It will definitely be awkward. There is only one way to check the authenticity anymore.

Yeah ... I just need to hold back the moment when Miku invades my room.


รายละเอียด : "มิคุ" น้องสาวของฉันเป็นมิตรมาก หน้าตาสมบูรณ์แบบ และมีผลการเรียนดีเยี่ยม ถ้าพูดถึงจุดดีไม่มีความเฉียบขาดก็คือคนเก่งนั่นเอง แต่วันหนึ่งฉันค้นพบความลับที่น่าขัน

Miku ได้โพสต์เว็บไซต์โพสต์วิดีโอที่แสดงการใคร่ครวญของเธอในห้องของฉัน

ทำไมมิกุถึงช่วยตัวเอง?

ทำไมสถานที่ถ่ายทำถึงเป็นห้องของฉัน?

ความคิดต่าง ๆ ตกลงไปในหิมะและรบกวนจิตใจของฉัน ฉันยังคิดที่จะโทรหา Miku และถามเขาโดยตรง

อย่างไรก็ตาม ถ้าคุณถามว่า "คุณช่วยตัวเองในห้องของฉันไหม" มันคงน่าอึดอัดใจอย่างแน่นอน

มีทางเดียวเท่านั้นที่จะตรวจสอบความถูกต้องอีกต่อไป


ใช่ ... ฉันแค่ต้องกลับไปช่วงเวลาที่มิคุบุกห้องของฉัน


GENRE : Big breasts, Incest, japanese, masturbation, Outdoor, Outdoor Exposure, Younger Sister.


DOWNLOAD : WORKUPLOAD - MIXDROP





Post a Comment

0 Comments